baking. juicing. cooking. food tripping.

baking. juicing. cooking. food tripping.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Glimpse of Things to Come

I've been a little busy with the day job lately but I have a heap of recipes and food-related stuff that I intend to post here as soon as the job-related TTDs (things-to-do) are done.

I have always felt that, like baking and cooking, writing about baking and cooking is a happy vacation from what I really do for a living. So keeping this blog is like me taking brief mini-vacations every now and then.

So here's a glimpse of the "vacations" I have planned very soon:
Recipe for the most recent birthday cake I baked

This unusual cupcake recipe which I got from the back of a food package
Recipe for this addictive treat which I've had in my "cookbook" for ages!
This popular fudgy kid-pleaser
Looks like I'm going to go on many "mini-vacations" very soon. All the greater motivation to get the things-to-do done.  Keep posted to see recipes for these yummy creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment